2010年6月6日星期日

IT HAS BEEN A WEEK

It's been a week and I'm starting to hate it.
The subjects not really boring but ... ... yeah, annoying.
Not like the lecturer is dutch bag or something. It is the subject itself is annoying.
I'm can't really understand what are them.
Crtitcal thinking(the thinking way is far more different from me), general maths (more like add maths), F. Accounting (almost same as the Form 4 & 5 account), basic English (need to study and memories different type of symbol of pronunciation) and Principal Economies (I hardly able to get those info into my brain).
In total, I still can't get myself into these subjects. Maybe I'm a slow learner, yet ......

Life? Yet being used to it for now. I can get the daily stuff I need just few steps away.
It is a pretty nice place, starting to like it. Still the weather is hot as hell. = =

Now I need to plan my way the spend my money. Everyday I need about RM10 above for my lunch and dinner. I still need to buy text books which price is really high. Damn, I really hope the money will fall from sky. = =

All I can say about my life right now, cuz I'm still really blur about things around me right now. Need some time to get myself together now.......

没有评论:

发表评论