2010年5月30日星期日

FIRST LECTURE DAY?

I took my first lecture yesterday and I'm totally day dreaming in class.
Can't really concerntrate on what the lecture is about and my brain is full of ... I can't even remember it!!

Well, the English lecture class(8am in the morning!?) is host by a Malay female, Nurul. Kinna funny person and easy going. Maybe her class will be more interesting when she didn't teach us about pronunsation or something like that. I totally don't get those symbols. Hoping we can get to write more instead of saying(?) more.

The next class was Principal of Economies(2pm). Host by Ms Ang. Also a funny person too. When she choose course rep. was deadly funny. Well, I didn't become one though (thank god!!!). There's some late/wrong-enter classmate. But there is one person I don't get it, he came is late and still talking to his phone and just casually take a sit. Ms Ang was confused and she ask him what's his name. He reply that he is not a foundation student but a degree student and want to learn more about economies stuff. You can enter a foundation class as a degree student and with that kind of attitude!? Holy crap, show some respect dude. If I were Ms Ang, surely I'm gonna kick that guy out of the lecture hall. The class is more about breifing than learning(still got learn some though). But 2 hour pass really fast though.

In the evening, the weather sures sucks. When i was about go jogging with my housemate, it rain; when we about to go dinner, it rain AGAIN!! Holy crap = =. It has been like this for 2 days and I really hate rainy weather. So, with no choice, we need to walk out to get our dinner. Sure sucks. Still, lucky I didn't get sick because of it.

1 条评论: