2010年8月7日星期六

Been 2 Months has passed

It had been about two months I left my hometown and start studying at Kampar, Perak.
Yeah, I haven't touch my blog for a month. Can't help it, just too busy with tutorial questions, assignment, revision, Facebook and sleeping. XP
Oh well, just want to simply update my blog only.

Actually, I'm starting to like here. I met many kinds of human being here. A lot of different personalities I can take as model to refer when ever I starting write a story. I really like my new friends I made here, that human is not included and you know who am I refering to. This time I simpy introduce them.

Ong Zhi Bin, a male human from Penang Island. A really nice friend to talk with. He has a nice personality and sometimes a good joker as well. He actually really smart, but he seems lack confident in himself.

Candy Lee, a female human from Taiping. A responsible girl I must say. I like these kind of human, maybe they are mature. Sometimes she is a playful girl and always with her white jacket. She kinna boy-ish, maybe because the influence from her brother, brother, brother and brother.

Sam and Fei, one is a cheerful guy and another is silence cool guy. They live together, come to school together and always paying attention to their handphone time to time.

Shirley Ang, a K-pop&drama, J-anime&drama fan girl. Always having problem with her hair cut. Two times cutting her hair but always seems unsatisfied with it. Yep, a sunshine girl indeed.

The studies? Give me a break. All those mid-term test and assignment is killing me. I can't handle it properly because I don't how to make a efficient time table. This cause me a lot of stress and hair fall problem. Yeah, I know, I'm balding.

That's all I can say about my life here. There is some other stories I haven't tell, but the picture bellow will do the job for me.




没有评论:

发表评论