2010年8月13日星期五

The Worst Week

This week is the worst during my time here at UTAR.

Two presentation coming ahead and the preparetion was sucks. Many things need to redo and redo. The day is coming close and I'm still doing those slides, the speaking script I still haven't do it yet.

The mathematics mid-term test was on thursday and i did some stupid mistakes. When the test was done, it started to rain so hard. The test ended at 7:30PM and I spend my time waiting until 9AM. It was so frustrating when the time just pass through like that. I can continue my slides during the wait or do many other things as well.

And friday, I got my accounting test 1 & 2 results. Of course, I'm deadly unsatisfy with my results. Who can I blame? Only myself, blame for my stupidy and carelessnest.

Therefore, the whole week my mode is really bad. Still, I didn't release my anger on my friends or on objects like I used to be. Just bare it, bare it... bare it......

Well, there is one thing funny about this week. That is mathematics class revision, more like tuition something. There was a timetable given with who is teaching that time. Me and my friends choose to attend our old lecturer class (Yeah, our maths lecturer been switch to a bitch who don't know her maths. We prefer the old one). The funny thing is that so many humans were attending the same time as well. The hall were full and some even sat on the floor. Luckily I went in early and able to grab a nice sit. The class was fine though.


The lecturer hall


And the lecturer. (Seems he is very popular among the students)

没有评论:

发表评论