2010年9月6日星期一

Conclusion For My Sem 1

I never thought i had such a time during sem1 foundation in UTAR Perak.

UTAR was never my choice, but I'm still end up here.

I was standing a road that divide into path, a dream path and a revenge path.

I choose revenge path instead of my dream path.

During 3 months time at here, everything is out of my control. Everything.

Gone through many painful time, cheerful time... without a proper plan ahead.

Starting to know this world is much more bigger than i imagine; also starting to know this world is smaller than i imagine.

I saw humans that are beautiful inside out wherther it is a male or female; I saw 'trashs' even though this is a university campus.

Many different type of personalities I can take it as a reference.

Trashs still exist every where, even though they had a good brain, but their personalities destroy it all.

Studies, which is not only just on the lecture or tutorial classes. It evolve into more socially than before.

Getting to know the humans around you, forming a group to do assignment with the humans you just only know their names, eating dinner with the humans that you don't know much. But eventually, everyone starting to get close together even though they just met lately. Still, a strong friendship bond was form without knowing it's presents. Become friends really fast and kind to each others.

It is a good thing.

I gave up most of my dream in order to get another thing. But, now i realise I have gain something very precious to me, friends.

They are unreplaceable, priceless, something that give you the strenght to go on. I'm really greatful that I'm able to meet them. Thery change my world, making it become bigger than before, make me to realise human are more unic than i thought.

At here, allow me to say thank you to my mates. Thank you, this 3 months time means a lot to me.

Thanks again.

没有评论:

发表评论