2010年5月26日星期三

The First Day Of Orientation at UTAR

Well, the orientation starts at 8:30am today but i woke up at 6:30am.
It was so hot that i hardly able to sleep.
Keep waking up at midle of the night and found my shirt is all wet but the sweat.
Cool, huh?
Since I woke up, I just had a ltttle morning walk with my housemate (also didn't had a good sleep)
and we walk along the pond.
Kinna refreshing for me, cuz i rarely didn't these kind stuff before.
So, at 8am (as promised with my other friend to cycle to university but he was late and I had to go ahead with my housemate and without him) cycling along the pond to reach the university is kinna fun. You can smell the pond from the morning breeze.
It still hot though.
Hearing those briefing didn't get me anyway instead getting me even more confused.
And also the president of the university also given some speech but I hardly able to listen it clearly, cuz we were watch a live slide.
So, sorry president. Maybe next time.
We had lunch break at 12pm and thrust me, it was the worse than listening speech.
The lines were so long that you could even tell where is the begining (you can tell the end though). It took me about 45mins to get my food (averange taste) and an ice lemon tea.
Quickly finish my meal and head back to the hall for the afternoon session.
There where seniors tell us about the live at UTAR, how much fun was it and so on.
When the leecher come up, my happy-live-hope ends immediately. His speechs was full of all kind of warning. I just fell like to vomit when I listen to it. Not because of his speech stinks but it is full of pressure. Yea, i know he just want the best for us and hope us can pass the exams with flying colors. Yet, still... kinna.... ya know.

Well, the whole thing ends at 5:25pm. Some students rush to get their time table but I didn't cuz the line was deadly long. So, I gave up and when back home without my housemate. When I reach home my housemate call me for his bike tyre broke down and I had to cycle back al the wasy back to the university to check him out. The tyre is beyond our repairship so we need to walk to a bikecycle shop to repair. It was a long way to the school. Our feet was to tired. The distance? About more than a kilometer. But luckily the shop still open though = =

And that's all. My day just end like that with deadly fatigue all over my body. Nice exercise though. lol

没有评论:

发表评论