2010年5月24日星期一

GONNA START BLOGGING MY LIFE AT UTAR!

Hey, waazzzaaappppp~ (being annoying)
Well, for starters. My name is Troy Chee.
Just getting into new life at Kampar, Perak.
Why I'm there?
Cuz i'm enrolling into University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR for short)
Here's the hompage of it : www.utar.edu.my/
Can click it to check it out, but ya ain't gonna find me in there (we know that)

Now i haven't register yet, cuz it is tomorrow, the registration day.
To make things quick, I must get a room to live there (the university doesn't provide any accomodation for ya, so you gonna look for it yourself)
but, there is a area build for students like me to live.
It is the DANISH STUDENT HOUSING.
It is really close to the university and pretty convenient too.
You just need to cycle 5 mins then you will reach the place for you to eat or buy anything you need. To the school? Not sure yet, cuz I haven't try it out .

So, today I just move in to my new room and things move kinna smooth.
Here's some pics:

This is the surroundings looks like. Didn't took much photo about it, cuz it's hot.


Giving ya the concept of my room.


Made my bed. (Rearranged the setting in the room, cuz I don't really like how it was though)


Study table... really a mess... I hate myself.


Ahahaha, ya ain't getting any panty shots in here XDD


This is where I put my... water and food? Kinna


This is the toilet... kinna small but it's OK.


Keeping the curtain down, cuz I really hate people look inside my room.


And this is my bike (forgot to rotate it before upload = =)
Sliver and red. I get ti change when the first time I brought it was total red, lucky can change though.

And so that's all it is about. See ya next time.

1 条评论:

  1. 真是不错的宿舍啊,比我以前的好太多了。
    事实上比我现在的住所还好= =

    回复删除